Sync iPad calendar with android phone calendar

rhboxermom's Photo
Posted Jan 20 2011 03:22 PM

I have an iPad which I've created an extensive calendar. I have an android phone and I need to sync the calendars. I have tried a sync with the google cal.when I sync the iPad to google, it doesn't show up in the google cal, online, on my pc. But it makes double entries on the iPad. I've had to redo the iPad cal. 4 times now, deleting the double entries. When I sync the google cal. With my phone I get just 1-2 entries on the phone.
I have your book, the iPad manual, it gave me step by step for the sync . I do not have outlook, I will never install that on any of my computer again, another story.
I would hate to do the cal. Entries on the phone in addition to the iPad but it looks like that's going to be my only way. Running 2 cal with the same info , what a drag.
Any suggestions?
Thank you
Rhboxermom

Tags:
1 Subscribe

1 Reply

macnlos's Photo
Posted Jan 31 2011 10:46 AM

How about not trying to start with the iPad. How about managing your calendar on Google and simply pulling the changes down to the devices. You are going to drive yourself mad trying to update on the device and push up to google and down to the other. Just a thought.
=========================
Sent to you from my
iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry,
Laptop, Desktop, or
Kitchen Toaster