Convert epub to pdf

mhalverson's Photo
Posted Aug 09 2011 08:08 PM

Does anyone know of a good program to convert epub files to pdf effectively?

I have several O'Reilly texts and have upgraded every one of them to ebooks (taking advantage of O'Reilly's excellent upgrade offer), so that I can easily search them and carry them around with me. I would greatly prefer to have pdf versions, but two of them (XML Schema and Relax NG) are not available as pdf, but are available as epub.

I have tried free online converters which did not seem to work, and it seems most everything that I can find is either not very effective, or commercial products. I am looking for something that is easy to use and free that will convert these two books. If anybody can point me out to something that would work for this, it would be appreciated.

Tags:
1 Subscribe

15 Replies

BrianSawyer's Photo
Posted Aug 10 2011 05:38 AM

Calibre works great.
  ruby2011's Photo
Posted Nov 27 2011 02:57 AM

AVS Document Converter makes it extremely easy to convert documents between specified formats,like PDF, EPUB, DOC, JPG, ect.. When you load a document, you will see buttons on left side using which you can control the output format. You can even add watermark to your documents, and password protected PDF files. This is the best epub to pdf converter i have used before.

Besides, calibre is also a great ebook converter but it fails some time.
  alenbur's Photo
Posted Jul 24 2012 02:10 AM

I agree that Calibre is the best offline solution for today.
But if you need online solution, please, check go4convert
  Michellelouis's Photo
Posted Sep 02 2012 10:00 PM

Expert PDF Software converter software provides best solution to easily convert word , xls or epub files to PDF format. It provides a complete solution for PDF files as it also features ability to easily merge two or more PDF files in to a single PDF document.

for More info: http://www.expertpdf.org/
  weboost's Photo
Posted Sep 19 2012 08:39 AM

Thanks for all. I need this.
+ 1
  Nora1661's Photo
Posted Sep 22 2012 07:02 PM

Yes. you can use free Calibre to convert epub to pdf.
look at this article.

How to convert ebooks by using Calibre

I think it's useful.
+ 1
  shalamerylei's Photo
Posted Dec 20 2012 12:14 AM

Hello did you resolved your problem ? converting epub to pdf depends on how many epub files you need to convert,if you have too much epub, you need to try deskop software, like epub to pdf. if you only have a few epub files, you can try online server.
  huhuimhere's Photo
Posted Jan 06 2013 06:43 AM

did you try: http://www.go4epub.com/? works nicely...
+ 1
  Vivienne8547's Photo
Posted Jan 08 2013 07:33 PM

Here is a free ebook conversion tool for you.
You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf.

Free Online Ebook Converter

It provides you with the best PDF to ePub converting experience.

:lol:
  rosecoco500's Photo
Posted Jun 27 2013 02:49 AM

Here, Yes, I can. I use this iPubsoft ePub Creator. I can transfer ePub eBooks to 5+ popular formats (.doc, .pdf, .html, .txt, .mobi, etc.) For the guide here:You may also interest in following http://www.ipubsoft....epub-converter/ Then you can enjoy a different book reading experience by converting files into ePub format which is compatible with most readers!
Following can tell you how to convert PDF to ePub on your iPhone step by step. You can open the destination folder and find the converted ePub eBooks for reading on your iPad, iPhone, iTouch or other portable devices __ PDF to ePub Converter for Mac
Posted Image
If you own some MOBI eBooks and want to read them on ePub-compatible devices, a converter is needed to achieve that purpose. In this article, we're going to introduce iPubsoft MOBI to ePub Converter for converting MOBI books to ePub format.
Posted Image
If you want to convert MOBI to ePub, TXT to ePub, PDF to ePub, HTML to ePub, Word to ePub. See this article how to convert ebooks to epub
  Parker1393's Photo
Posted Jul 12 2013 10:41 PM

Yes.

I think you need a Free EPUB to PDF converison tool:

Here is the link:

Free EPUB to PDF Converter

A free online epub file converter.

Posted Image
  KaoerGreen's Photo
Posted Aug 02 2013 03:28 AM

Try iStonsoft ePub to PDF converter tool,

If the eBooks you own are in the .epub format while your eReader device doesn't support ePub format, it is better to convert ePub to PDF, which is widely compatible with almost all reading devices. What’s more, PDF is an ideal file format for sharing the eBooks with family members and friends. That’s all the reasons why we suggest you use ePub to PDF converter to get the ePub eBooks readable on more devices like Kindle, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, computer and more without installing any ePub reader app.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  arronlee's Photo
Posted Sep 25 2013 08:18 PM

I want to look for a PDF converter which allows users to convert epub to pdf in a simple way and I want to try its free trial first. Any suggestion?
  alenbur's Photo
Posted Jan 03 2014 02:04 PM

The best choice is of course Calibre.
Online I use http://in-epub.com/FromEpub to convert to RTF or to PDF.
  saleemkhan's Photo
Posted Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post.Thanks

Vertical De Aviacion