online course information.

jmccorsley's Photo
Posted Dec 08 2011 04:44 PM

Here are a few questions.

Where do I find information on the costs for the online courses you offer?

How and where do I find the upcoming course schedule?

What are the length of the courses you offer?

Do I need to have a subscription to both Oreilly and Safari online books or not?

Can you direct me to any information at all related to your online course services?

Thanks in advance,

john mccorsley
jmccorsley@gmail.com

Tags:
2 Subscribe

4 Replies

+ 1
  macnlos's Photo
Posted Dec 09 2011 11:09 AM

How about the navigation bar on the top of this page where it says "School of Technology". Once there how about clicking on "Online Courses. Prices are all there. It's an online/recorded course so the schedule is... on demand.
=========================
Sent to you from my
iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry,
Laptop, Desktop, or
Kitchen Toaster
+ 1
  rachel.j's Photo
Posted Dec 12 2011 08:12 AM

Hi John,

Thanks for writing us. Yes, macnlos is correct about our courses offered through the O'Reilly School of Technology. Here are some specific Answers from O'Reilly School of Technology's representative, Georgia:

Where do I find information on the costs for the online courses you offer?

On the oreillyschool.com Enroll page

How and where do I find the upcoming course schedule?

Our program is self-paced. Once you are enrolled, your schedule begins right then.

What are the length of the courses you offer?

We estimate each course takes about 40 hours to complete. However, it has been my observation this translates into about a month per course. 4 - 6 months for a full Certificate Series.

Do I need to have a subscription to both Oreilly and Safari online books or not?

No, you would need to enroll only at oreillyschool.com

Can you direct me to any information at all related to your online course services?

Georgia would be very happy to speak with you at: 707-827-7187, M - F, 9-5 Pacific

If you have more questions, I'd recommend browsing around http://www.oreillyschool.com/ or giving Georgia a call.

Kind Regards,

Rachel James
O'Reilly Media
  peter_jackson's Photo
Posted Dec 17 2011 05:32 AM

I'm Fully agree with John and his questions.................?.....Thanx John.
  lanarina12's Photo
Posted Jul 25 2013 05:49 AM

I was making DSW Tucson courses when I found about this, my nephew finished online courses and he was really excited about this. It was very easy for him and I decided to give it a try, this is the best decision I could make.