Upgrade to XML CD Bookshelf Version 1.0

lfred's Photo
Posted May 20 2012 06:25 AM

Is there an upgrade available for The XML CD Bookshelf Version 1.0. It does not run correctly on Firefox 10.0 running on 64 bit Windows 7 Home premium.

Please advise.

Loren F. File
lffile@yahoo.com

Tags:
1 Subscribe

8 Replies

rachel.j's Photo
Posted May 21 2012 08:28 AM

Hi Loren,

Thanks for writing us about this. The XML CD Bookshelf is out of print and there's no newer version of it, so I've added the ebooks that are available (XML: In a Nutshell, XSLT, XML Schema, and Perl and XML) to your account. You can download them at https://members.orei.../account/emedia. Java and XSLT, Java & XML Data Binding, and SAX2 are currently not available as ebooks. Let me know if you need these three, and I can work with our ebooks team to see if we can make them available.

Kind Regards,

Rachel James
O'Reilly Media
  shams's Photo
Posted Jan 28 2014 12:32 PM

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Thanks for sharing Addicting Games
  michaelzach276's Photo
Posted Feb 14 2014 02:40 AM

Very smooth. Your content and the way I read. It totally freshen me up.
distressed leather jackets for men
  shams's Photo
Posted Mar 17 2014 11:35 AM

A reliable blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have experience that this blog unlock his heart by nadine piat ebook
  Kashif Mehmood's Photo
Posted Mar 19 2014 10:27 PM

try to upgrade your firefox to latest version ! some of programs are not available on the old browser preference ! so that's why these programs could not run on the old version ! Regards : Inkreate Content Studio
  MartinJay's Photo
Posted Mar 28 2014 10:46 PM

We are located in San Diego, California. All Roadside Towing is known for providing towing and all roadside services including flatbed tow, battery services, wheel lift tow, tire change, private impound, collision assistance and even gas delivery. We have trained workers and reach locations in least possible time.All Roadside Towing covers a wide geographic range in San Diego with its 24-hour Tow truck services and professional integrity. This makes us the leading local towing company in San Diego. Most important is that our company is bonded, insured and licensed. Try us by calling (858) 900-6065.
  MartinJay's Photo
Posted Apr 01 2014 02:53 AM

I have explain a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…
assos
  Kashif Mehmood's Photo
Posted Apr 02 2014 04:50 AM

This post is unequivocally blending. I like your post and all that you oblige us is open and shockingly lighting up, I have to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have made an astounding indicating. Logo Designs