Digital marketing conference

jan_hovora's Photo
Posted Jul 09 2012 03:45 AM

What is best digital marketing conference to visit?

Tags:
0 Subscribe

3 Replies

cashreview's Photo
Posted Sep 04 2012 07:02 AM

I agree, if your main objective is to learn the latest trends in digital marketing, it's hard to say that mobile isn't the next big thing. Granted, it's not a live conference, but Mobile Monopoly 2.0 is a how-to product I purchased that has step-by-step video tutorials, live webinars, etc to show you how to successfully start up new mobile marketing campaigns. If, however, you have no interest in mobile marketing specifically, I'd just recommend checking out anything Dan Kennedy or Jonathan Budd put on. Both guys are brilliant marketers and I'm sure you'd learn a lot and enjoy the atmosphere they create! Best of luck to you...
  SarahAnne's Photo
Posted Feb 06 2013 11:36 PM

Marketing Promocional Segundo a definição de março de 2011 da Associação de Marketing Promocional (AMPRO), Marketing Promocional é comunicação de marca com objetivo de incrementar a percepção de seu valor por meio de técnicas promocionais e pontos de contato que ativem a compra, o uso, a fidelização ou a experiência de produtos e serviços. http://www.maviclepromo.com.br/
  Bright Choice's Photo
Posted Sep 15 2013 07:32 PM

In my opinion, New media Expo and Search fest are the good ones which can be looked forward to. Mobile Monopoly 2.0 is also good one. It has step-by-step video tutorials and many more features are there to show, how to easily and beneficially start up new mobile marketing campaigns.