Java Programing

TimTim7719's Photo
Posted Jul 24 2012 03:54 PM

Attached File  javagame.zip (1.68K)
Number of downloads: 744I am trying to make a java game and when i try to uses user interaction / let me use the arrow keys and it will not run when i type in the right code there is no bad code. It says it there is nothing wrong.I will Attach the code I used eclipse IDE indgo version. Please Help.

Tags:
0 Subscribe

4 Replies

: Aug 08 2012 08:51 AM
I think you should rethink how you post questions, please take this as constructive criticism if you want to get the most out of any discussion board online:
1) The title of your post should summarize the issue you are needing help with
2) The description of your post should be as specific as possible
3) Out of respect for others, make sure you check your grammar so that others understand 100% what you are writing
4) Attaching the code is OK, but it's much better if you instead copy-and-paste the portion of the code that is giving you trouble, this way more experienced developers may spot an issue right away.

Just my 2 cents, give it another try, you may get better luck.
Alejandro Ramirez
Digital Photography Club
Administrator
  Ryan6's Photo
Posted Jan 23 2014 09:52 AM

Hey Tim, did you manage to sort out your problems? I know this is an old thread. Was just curious as I have been playing around with a new Java game and have faced a few problems myself.

Cheers, Ryan.
BLOG
  saleemkhan's Photo
Posted Apr 20 2014 01:15 PM

Hello, I just wanted to come here and tell you that you are doing a wonderful job on making these posts. And you should continue doing so!

Vertical De Aviacion
  saleemkhan's Photo
Posted Apr 22 2014 10:53 AM

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

Extra solid