What is the best WordPress plugin for SEO?

Kaushalam's Photo
Posted Aug 17 2012 12:10 AM

A blog which you can review at kaushalam.com/blog uses WordPress as a platform and my question is regarding its optimization and want to know the plugin that manages all SEO activities either you experienced or find somewhere.

Tags:
0 Subscribe

12 Replies

JorjaP's Photo
Posted Oct 23 2012 03:54 AM

Hi Kaushalam
there is a WordPress plugin for SEO called
All in One SEO Pack .

You can search that
  michaelkors's Photo
Posted Oct 23 2012 07:34 PM

Wordpress is strictly to Seo
Try to search it online
it will many answers for you
Hope can helps you alot
  yukadu's Photo
Posted Nov 08 2012 06:54 PM

All-in-One SEO Pack - one of the most popular plug-ins wordpress platform, the Wordpress plugin can help you select the best article titles and keywords, as well as allow you to refrain from publishing duplicate content.
  Taswir's Photo
Posted Feb 27 2013 10:15 PM

You can try SEO by Yoast and if you are looking for onpage SEO Optimization plugin then you might try SEO Pressor or Easy WP SEO Plugin. If you are looking for other plugins too, here is a list of 51 best Wordpress plugins which might be handy.
  Softtrix's Photo
Posted Mar 08 2013 10:45 PM

All in one SEO Plugin is one of the best pluging for SEO .I am using this all time.Yoast is also a best plugin.
  Jim Jacques's Photo
Posted Mar 14 2013 10:54 PM

The best WordPress plugin for SEO is All in one Seo Pack.
+ 1
  webpopart's Photo
Posted Apr 13 2013 03:15 AM

All in One SEO Pack and Yoast are the best SEO plugins, but I'd give the advantage to All in one SEO, mainly because it's easy to use.
  iqbal51's Photo
Posted Apr 18 2013 12:40 PM

There are many SEO plugin in the web. But I think "All in one" pack in the best WordPress plugin. You can use it for your WordPress website.
  Brock's Photo
Posted May 16 2013 05:26 AM

WordPress is a good platform for anyone to make a website and blog. It has great features, plenty of themes and plug ins that make a website beautiful. For me the best WordPress plug-in is All in One SEO Pack, it is good SEO plug-ins. While surfing on the Web I found a free online tutorial that is very informative. It is SimpleWebsiteTutorials, and it has detailed information about WordPress plug-ins.
  weboost's Photo
Posted May 20 2013 03:36 AM

I Use All in one SEO too for my Wordpress multisite seo blog
But Seo By Yoast seem to be a great plugin too ;)
  Rodolfo Repp's Photo
Posted Jan 16 2014 11:42 PM

As far as SEO plugins are concerned, several ones are available, so it is very difficult to say which one is best, although it simply depends on your requirements. Here is the list of SEO plugins, choose the one that best suits you and that too for free.
  anshul13's Photo
Posted Jan 24 2014 10:33 AM

Different SEO Company Offering Wordpress Plugin for SEO. but in wordpress all option are available. google analytics, pinterest, meta title .