Sony Xperia Tablet worth buying or still a shadow behind the IPAD 3 ?

sonytab's Photo
Posted Sep 22 2012 07:00 AM

Although Sony missed a spot of the tablet market share with the Tegra 3 CPU and Android OS based tablets, it looks like Sony wants to become again a leader in the tablet market with the Xperia Tablet. Yet very similar with the Sony Tablet S, the new sleek Xperia Tablet has been subject to a lot of upgrades and improved camera action.

The Sony Xperia Tablet will be the next tablet launched by the Japanese company which will be run by a Tegra 3 quad-core CPU, a new Android 4.x OS (Ice Cream Sandwich or a newer version of it) and the hard-drive capacity of 16, 32 or 64 GB. The 6000 mAh battery will provide enough power for the Xperia Tablet to surf the web through Wi-Fi for about 10 hours.

The new Sony tablet will come with a cover-like integrated keyboard which resembles a lot the Microsoft Windows Surface Tablet. Although it has similarities with the Windows Surface Tablet, Sony’s Xperia keyboard cover will act as a carrying case for the device. Thus, when opened, the cover can be used as a stander for typing on it upwards.

Concerning Xperia prices, Sony Corp. knows that the success of a product stands in its value of acquisition. The suggested retail price of the Xperia Tablet will start at $449.99 while the cover will cost $99.99. The resolution on the 9.4-inch screen is 1280 by 800 pixels, which is similar to competing 10.1-inch tablets. Sony’s TruBlack display technology is also expected to help minimize glare and boost color vibrancy. The screen also has anti-fingerprint coating and will supposedly be splash-proof.

Also, rumours suggest that the Sony Xperia Tablet may have an 8-megapixel camera mounted on its back and a 1-megapixel camera on the front.

Tags:
1 Subscribe

6 Replies

Bright Choice's Photo
Posted Jul 08 2013 06:14 AM

i think sony xperia tablet is woth buying. after reading specification and features of xperia tablet its better buy than ipad 3. i dont think ipad 3 will come with lot of new things except for new processor, better battery life, better resolution and updated version of OS. plus ipad has become too common, xperia tablet is different from others.
  siral's Photo
Posted Jul 10 2013 11:51 PM

two of my friends are using them, the one having sony xperia is much more satisfied compared to the one using ipad3.
B)
  jiyan02's Photo
Posted Nov 25 2013 10:27 PM

I feel like you touched on a bunch of very important points.
Nam Ho Travel Service
  SEOBUDDY's Photo
Posted Nov 29 2013 01:22 AM

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts

, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.Find A Job
  SEOBUDDY's Photo
Posted Nov 29 2013 01:35 AM

I absolutely adore your site! You aggressive me as able-bodied as all the others actuality and your broiled PS is absolutely nice. Thank you for afflatus and accumulate up the acceptable work thanks!
  Aastha56's Photo
Posted Dec 16 2013 04:14 AM

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
air max