Jump to content
How to repair a crashed Hard Disk ?
Asked by haliromesh
Posted Sep 27 2012 03:34 AM
Due to virus attack my Hard disk is not working properly it's seem my hard disk crashed now i am so much worried about my important data which is still in my hard disk. have you any suggestion to recover my data back.
Answered by Edwardl34
Posted Dec 24 2012 06:32 AM
I understood your problem... dont wory... all your data can be recovered easily.. there is a software called Hard drive Recovery software, that can recover all your data within few minutes. It is the best software that helps in removable hard disk recovery, even in case of hard drive crash..
Download the trail version of the software first and then you can buy it...
Answered by Terezina
Posted Feb 14 2013 08:48 PM
Even after hard disk crash it is possible to recover the files by disconnecting it from your computer and connecting to a healthy computer. The software that I would like to recommend is advanced data recovery software. This software has the ability to recover the files after system crash. So you can first download its trial version and if you are satisfied with it then you can buy it
Answered by cyberpro256
Posted Apr 19 2013 08:59 AM
Just simple put ubuntu cd or any other linux cd.. into CD Drive
reboot and don't install and click on try Ubuntu
that's it you access to your hard disk without virus problem because windows virus don't work on linux
then connect any pendrive or external USB hard disk and backup..................
thats very easy rather than using any shit thing.........
also just Dont copy Virus Files and Just copy the Your data.....
as on ubuntu see easily the virus files but they are no active on linux(As its required linux virus those are windows virus)..
if you dont know how to create bootable ubuntu or any other CD i will show you here in the link....
read carfully...........and burn CD on friends computer not your ..ok
Answered by richardjon
Posted Aug 28 2013 10:24 PM
This is a common problem and every person face this problem in their life so don't be panic.
If i suppose whenever you start your system the message came your screen “hard disk corrupt”.
You should try some trick that i mention below:
1) you should repair your operating system by the help of Boot CD,there is an option to repair OS.
2) May be your setup setting changed by virus attack,so you should go to setup setting then go to peripheral device where you check that your secondary devise is Enable or Disable.you can set according to requirement.
3) You should buy a hard disk case and connect your hard disk with another system,i know it will not showing any thing but you can scan your drive,may after scan your data come.
4) You can change setting to Boot from CD rather than hard disk.
My friend if these also not able to solve your problem, then you should try Windows Data Recovery Software from hard disk.i can suggest you best software to help you to recover your data.i said best because it is in top ten under the global product. You should check this link :
Answered by Bright Choice
Posted Oct 16 2013 04:15 AM
Some of the instructions are :-
1) Extreme slowness , repeated blue screen and noise or clicking are sometimes signs that your computer hard drive is about to crash. When you hear the sound of clicking, scraping, or grinding , immediately turn off or shut down your computer. Doing so will prevent any lose of data.
2) Power down and then power up. Sometimes, Hard drive crashes can be easily recovered by doing a power shut down of the computer. Then after waiting for a couple of minutes , power it back up again. The initial hard drive crash may not be too serious, but if it happens often, start performing a full system backup.
Answered by Sophia Sidacus
Posted Jan 31 2014 12:32 AM
Yes, you can repair a crashed hard disk data or recover corrupted, formatted, deleted or inaccessible hard drives which contain lots of valuable data damage owing to various corruption reasons.
Answered by alesterw123
Posted Feb 05 2014 02:56 PM
Thanks for providing information about other products. But, while scanning the crashed hard drive unable to preview the restored data. To get over such problems, employ Remo Recover software to repair a crashed hard drive and restore data.