eBook conversion problem, this is an emergency, pls hurry up,help

emma520's Photo
Posted Dec 20 2012 12:51 AM

so how to get a Kindle book to an iPad? i really want to move the books to my iPad but i just can't, is that related to format conversion or something?

Tags:
0 Subscribe

11 Replies

+ 1
  shalamerylei's Photo
Posted Dec 20 2012 01:12 AM

Hello, that's very easy to move kindle ebooks to your iPad for reading! as for me, I used iStonsoft mobi to ePub converter, which is really powerful! you can also convert your mobi to PDF, since iPad also support PDF ebooks, here is an article on how to convert mobi to PDF.
+ 1
  Nick Zeitler's Photo
Posted Dec 20 2012 07:12 AM

There is also a Kindle iPad app, in which you wouldn't need to convert your books to read them.

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000490441

Give it a shot!

Nick
Nick Zeitler
Web Developer/Designer
timetotalk@inthenick.com
http://inthenick.com
  Mckenzie4950's Photo
Posted Dec 25 2012 07:13 PM

I Recommend you a nice tool to help you convert your ebook to other formats.
like epub to pdf, pdf to epub, etc.

with this link:
Download Ebook Conversion Tool

I think it's useful for you.

:lol:
  Crostimare's Photo
Posted Jan 05 2013 06:46 PM

Do you try to upload the book online and open the html or link with browser? I am using 3D page flip software to convert PDF to flash book. And I can view the flash book on IPAD with opening the html file. Or upload it online and then open the link to view flash book with IPAD easily.
  Indianic's Photo
Posted Jan 30 2013 01:52 AM

Thanks for sharing the information. I really like your topic.
I also work in Best iPad App Development company IndiaNIC which fulfill your requirements.
  nestormata's Photo
Posted Jan 31 2013 01:12 PM

Hi,

To resume:
  • If you bought your ebook directly from amazon you legally can't convert it and you should simply download Kindle app to your iPad and then you can read there, is actually a pretty nice app and you can sync what you read on your kindle and iPad.
  • If you bought your ebook from O'Reilly or similar sellers very likely you have your right for a DRM ebook and you should get into your account to view your products and you may find that your book has several formats available, like .mobi, .epub, .pdf and others, then you could send your book to any app you want by sending you attached in an email or using the iTunes in your computer, I would recommend GoodReader app for PDF's is great for reading in iOS
  • If your ebook is DRM free and you don't have access to the format you want you can use Calibre in your computer to convert it very easy

I hope that helps you.

~ Nestor
  haoice's Photo
Posted Feb 24 2013 06:27 PM

You can convert your Kindle ebook to PDF. And then use kvisoft flip book software to convert PDF files to flip page book. Kvisoft flip book tool allows people to read flip page ebook on iPad and iPhone. Hope it is helpful to you.
  elrond25's Photo
Posted May 19 2013 08:00 AM

Why not use the kindle app for iOS? It's free and available at the apple store.

Once it's registered you can tell amazon to download directly to the device
  kingmarsh's Photo
Posted Jul 18 2013 10:56 PM

Hi, either download the kindle app from the app store, sign in with your amazon account and download purchased books from archived items. or search with safari for amazon cloud reader. this is a web app that runs in safari. sign in with your amazon account and bookmark the page. books can be stored on the iPad, using cloud reader for offline viewing.
Also, if you want to read pdf ebook on iPad, try to convert your pdf to vivid flipping book for ipad with page flipping software.
+ 1
  Addison_Mark's Photo
Posted Sep 01 2013 08:55 AM

As we know the common knowledge, Kindle eBooks are always protected by Kindle DRM, so, if we can remove the DRM protection, then you can freely have the right to transfer or convert the eBooks you purchased from AMAZON Store. The following is a detailed operation guide article which can clearly teach you how to read Kindle books on iPad.
  alberttong's Photo
Posted Nov 06 2013 11:12 PM

hi, Emma, I once met the same problem with you, and I just try some solutions available, yet I finally decide to use XFlip ebook publishing software that is one really very easy-to-use tool to create flash flipbook or digital ebooks from PDF/PPT/Word/Excel/image files, and you can also read and view them on mobile device like iPad freely.

Posted Image