Jump to content
How To Connect VPN On Boxee Box
Submitted by Alan Wade
Posted Dec 21 2012 05:48 AM
Now you'll be able to watch your favorite shows on Netflix or BBC iPlayer with Boxee Box by D-Link, mistreatment VPN. It’s very easy to setup PPTP on Boxee Box, simply follow these directions bit-by-bit.
1. Choose “Settings” from your Boxee Box menu.
2. Within the next screen choose “Network”.
3. Attend “VPN” settings.
4. Choose “PPTP” affiliation kind.
5. You have got to envision the e-mail you have got received once you have obtained the account. You may realize there the obtainable servers. Once you select the server you would like to attach to enter its information processing within the “Server” field.
6. Within the next a pair of fields (“Account” and “Password”) enters your VPN service username and password that you’ve received from us.
7. Check the “Encryption required” checkbox.
8. Click on “Connect…” to attach.
That’s all; you're connected to our proxy and may watch your favorite shows through Boxee Box VPN.