Automating internet search engine tasks

t eric's Photo
Posted Dec 27 2012 06:18 PM

We subscribe to an internet database search service called Nexis, which allows us to perform biographical searches on individuals, executives or companies. The search engine will generate a comprehensive report on the aforementioned from numerous sources, including such things as address, phone #s, real estate owned, employment, companies owned, relatives and business associates, professional licenses and certifications, email addresses, cell phone subscriptions, criminal records, etc. In order to perform a search, you must manually enter a person or company's name, address, position/level, etc. This can be very tedious if you have to perform it for a large list of companies or people. Is there a way to automate this process so that my computer automatically and repeatedly enters the required information from a given list of names (copies and pastes the required information into the user interface, hits the "search" button and then the "print" button? Thanks.

Tags:
0 Subscribe

3 Replies

Ahana56's Photo
Posted Nov 25 2013 04:26 AM

Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
Nam Ho Travel Service
  Merchant_3793's Photo
Posted Dec 02 2013 10:47 PM

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Appreciate your sharing.
roshe
  webdesigncalgary's Photo
Posted Dec 27 2013 11:12 AM

Automating internet search engine tasks Calgary Web Design Company  Calgary SEO