Lost Samsung Galaxy Tab II

Zara_3339's Photo
Posted Jan 07 2013 07:13 PM

I lost my samsung galaxy tab II and suspected it to be in possession of someone. I registered with samsung account before i lost it and tried to reach it using samsungdive but so far not successfull. I tried sms but it didnt go through. says the phone is not turned on. I am worried about the data and information i had on the phone. My questions are;
1. I installed pattern for screen lock. can other people open it ?
2. i dont install simcard security, If the person changed the simcard can i still reach the phone using google sync and samsungdive if the he goes on internet?
3. Can Samsungdive locate the phone even if the sim card has been changed?
4. Whats the chances of me recovering or wiping the data and information remotely?

Tags:
0 Subscribe

1 Reply

ankervictor's Photo
Posted Aug 19 2013 10:26 PM

For the Fourth question,
4. Whats the chances of me recovering or wiping the data and information remotely?
Yes, why not? I can share my recovery experience with you. data loss happened to my Samsung Galaxy phone last month, and those photos are so important for me. I have to find solution to recover lost data from Samsung galaxy tab, long -time```` finally, I got a recovery software for Android, which helped me get back lost photos, it won`t hurt you to try it, trail version also can scan your lost files, know more here:
http://www.recovery-android.com/