What do you do when you've been remotely hacked and lost administrative control?

Benn Remotely Hacked's Photo
Posted Jan 25 2013 12:29 PM

My wonderful girlfriend, her daughter and I have been persistently hacked by a nutty ex of hers who gains remote access to our computers and changes the settings to domain with all administrative function controlled by the Group Policy network administrator. Our computers become the local host. I've gone through 3 computers and now my work computer shows all signs of the creepy peeping tom being in it. As a lawyer, my clients would generally prefer not to have their confidential communications monitored by a weaselly little pedophile like this.
Law enforcement has been worthless because they don't get it. YouTube has 650 million videos on how to illegally insinuate yourself covertly into someone's computer and 0 videos on how to get rid of it or what to do about it. I was originally drawn to this site because I saw a post and thought this was another "download software here to watch your neighbor take a shower" site but have read enough to recognize it's a responsible and careful provider.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts you are willing to provide.

Benn

Tags:
0 Subscribe

1 Reply

Rick001's Photo
Posted Feb 19 2013 04:06 PM

if I were you I would call a computer security professional. I would start by googling this phrase: information systems security professional YOUR_CITY_HERE

Good luck....