How to get iphone photos to pc without itunes?

cecillovell2's Photo
Posted Mar 12 2013 10:01 PM

I'm looking for a simple way to send some photos from my iPhone to my PC. I have tried the Dropbox, but it requires a lot of effort. Do you know which way is the quickest and the most convenient to get my iphone photo to pc? Please give me some clues directly. Thanks for your kindly reply!

PS: I just tested iPhone/iPod/iPad transfer from Vibosoft iPhone/iPod/iPad to Computer Transfer, it really works greatly, it can transfer all files from my iPhone 4s to my windows 7 computer without loss.

Here are the guide:

For all files: How to Copy music/photos/movies from iPhone 3/3s/4/4s/5 to computer without iTunes.

Posted Image

Tags:
0 Subscribe

14 Replies

+ 1
  shalamerylei's Photo
Posted Mar 13 2013 02:31 AM

I also encountered the similar problem in the past, I also tried the Dropbox to copy files from iPhone to my computer (win7), I spend a lot of time on it and still don't know how to do it, and finally I choose a paid app, iStonsoft iPhone to computer transfer app, of course, if it not exceed your budget, you can give it a try, is can move all files like music, photos, videos from iPhone to computer without iTunes.

You can read its articles:
copy iPhone music/photos: How to copy music from iPhone 4/5 to computer easily
copy voice memos to iTunes: How to copy songs/photos from iPhone to iTunes library

Hope it can help you a lot!!!
  johndsouza003's Photo
Posted Apr 05 2013 10:27 PM

Hi there!
You can very easily go for a iPhone file transfer software to put your iPhone data to PC without using the iTunes tool. But, in case if somehow you lost your data while transferring the files to PC and also if your don't have itunes backup then to recover data back without any problem just use a professional iPhone data recovery software.
To know more visit: http://www.datarescu...ts-fromimac.php
+ 1
  alanniwhite's Photo
Posted Apr 10 2013 01:12 AM

Actually, the most direct way of transferring photos from iPhone to PC is without iTunes at all. Connect your iPhone to your PC, go to "My Computer -> Computer, and then where you'll see your iPhone listed as a device, click on it. You can then drag and drop your pics onto the desktop, into a folder, anything you like. Hope this helps.
+ 1
  tracy.a's Photo
Posted Apr 10 2013 03:23 AM

Just plug your iPhone to your PC and wait for the auto-play Windows. There you will see an option to "import videos and pictures", sounds easy?
  fakegu's Photo
Posted Jun 25 2013 12:57 AM

Without iTunes, you would need wifi to transfer the photos using 'Photo Transfer App'. The quality of the photos would be the maximum quality the iPhone stores the photos.
Besides,there are some articles about iPhone Photo Transfer, which can help you transfer pictures from iPhone.
For PC: How to transfer or copy photos from iPhone to PC
For Mac: How to transfer photo/picture from iPhone to Mac
Hope that work for you so much.
  siaralouis's Photo
Posted Jul 05 2013 04:28 AM

Yes, it is possible to transfer iPhone photos to PC without iTunes. For this use use iPad transfer for Mac software. It is designed with advanced technology and helps you to transfer all types of files. It supports all the Apple developed devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc and provides you an user-interactive interface.
  rose101's Photo
Posted Aug 15 2013 09:33 PM

You can successfully transfer your iPhone files to PC with the help of third party iPhone Backup Software. This tool is powered with powerful scanning algorithm by which it will transfer your whole iPhone files and folders into your PC by making its backup files. So, try this wonderful third party tool right now and have its full benefits and features.
  Franklin31's Photo
Posted Aug 26 2013 01:04 AM

using iTunes to transfer iPhone photos to computer is not that easy. If you want to do it in a fast way, iPhone Photo to Computer Transfer can help you.

iPhone Photo to Computer Transfer can manage your iPhone content, and import and export files from iPhone to computer. And it also supports photo transfer from your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPod to your computer.
  margaretale's Photo
Posted Sep 16 2013 02:02 AM

PhotoStream is the answer. Just turn it on you're iphone and you're imac. restart application on ure imac and reconnect your phone to you're imac. in iphoto you're devices r visible...in this case you're iphone. and then u can pretty much transfer photos from iPhone to computer the same as you would with another drive.
  micheljoshep00's Photo
Posted Oct 07 2013 09:45 PM

iPhone photo recovery is the best data recovery software so that it recover all your data in an efficient manner and in a very short period of time. It is designed by professionals so that it support restoration of backed up files to iphone . This software will also support all the version of iPhone such as 3g , 3gs, 4, 4s . It comes with user friendly interface so that it very simple and easy in use and it also support all the languages.

for more info:- http://www.freeiphon...ing-restore.php
  broozm's Photo
Posted Oct 08 2013 02:00 PM

NO third party apps are required.

The BEST way is to to use the built-in functionality on the iMac called "image Capture".

This allows a connected iPad/iphone/ipod (and possibly other devices?) to transfer selected, or all photos and video.
Then transfer via usb, email or network etc if you need it on PC.

Thanks and credit to kezdodik1 http://youtu.be/9k8xjizfHsM

An added bonus is being able to easily manage which photos to delete off the device once you have copied them off safely.

(I didn't know there was even an applet called Image Capture till I saw this! (Unlike in Windows, it doesn't pop-up and offer a range of options when you plug a device in.) Hint: use iMac's Spotlight (magnifying glass top right) to find it quickly.
  JohnOscar's Photo
Posted Dec 24 2013 06:40 PM

Surely you can get iPhone photos to PC without iTunes.
All you need is iOS Transfer, a wonderful tool that designed to transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
  Feninar5's Photo
Posted Feb 02 2014 05:07 AM

As a matter of fact, you can get iphone photos to pc without itunes easily.
iPhone Data Manager can help you Transfer Your iPhone, iPod & iPad data to iTunes & Computer Effortlessly

Do what iTunes can't! Effortlessly manage your iDevice with iOS Data Manager.
Transfer photos & albums to/from Your PC & iDevice
Copy music, videos, playlists, iTunes U, Podcasts to & from Your PC/iTunes.
Manage Your contacts: export, Import, remove duplicates & sync with Outlook.
Load your iDevice with music and video incompatible with iTunes.
Completely compatible with iOS 7, latest iPhone 5s and 5c, iPod touch 5, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, the new iPad and the Mini iPad and many more iDevices.

In addition, iPhone Data Recovery tool can help you recover your lost photos from iPhone and backup your iPhone data to computer as the files that you can open and read.

Read more professional tips:
How to Recover deleted Data from iPhone iPad iPod
How to Backup iPhone Photos
How to Extract iPhone backup

Posted Image
  Tracy21's Photo
Posted Mar 16 2014 07:56 PM

I am grad to tell you that there is another ways to get your photos back without itunes, that is to recover lost data from iPhone devices directly. To install a iPhone data recovery, your deleted or files are easy to be found.Choose what you want to get back and them come back to you devices at once.