How to print out iPhone SMS Text Messages on my PC

tracy.a's Photo
Posted Mar 14 2013 12:45 AM

Hi Guys,

I have been searching for an easy way to print out iPhone text messages but haven’t found it. Can you guys suggest me something to print my iPhone text conversations?

P.S- Don’t ask me to do "Screen Shots" then email thing as I have several SMS to print.

Please note: I asked this question a year ago and as already mentioned my problem has been solved. Instructions given in this guide http://www.iphone-to...essages-pc.html helped me printing SMS conversations of my iPhone.

So please guys do not add more replies especially those promotional answers. This is a useful topic and it will definitely help others, those who are looking to transfer or print their iPhone text messages.

16 Replies

tracy.a's Photo
Posted Mar 16 2013 01:42 AM

Hi Patricia

Sorry for the late response. The step by step guide to printing iPhone text messages you've mentioned in your reply was pretty helpful. I can finally print SMS from my iPhone. Thanks for your time. Tansee is also useful to backup or transfer iPhone text messages to PC
  kimayharden's Photo
Posted Mar 18 2013 11:46 PM

Try this tutorials: How to Print iPhone SMS Text Messages
It lets you save your text messages as a text file on your computer and then you can print out your sms conversations.
Hope that is helpful!
  tracy.a's Photo
Posted Mar 26 2013 11:02 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your time but my problem has already been resolved! Step by step guide mentioned by patricia04 helped me out to print my iPhone SMS text messages.
  johannapark's Photo
Posted May 11 2013 07:19 AM

This thread is super useful. Now, printing iPhone Text Messages as easy as possible. Thanks Patricia and others for the contribution!
  storryxx's Photo
Posted Aug 08 2013 12:03 PM

thanks to your post I have learnt something im :) ive learnt how to print off my messages from my phone
  Sophy12's Photo
Posted Jan 11 2014 04:50 AM

If you’re using iOS 7, you can easily transfer and print iPhone SMS (text messages). First take a screenshot (by pressing Home" button and the "Sleep/Wake) and then AirPrint the screenshot a nearby Airprint capable printer. This is a perfect method if you want to print single or only few text messages of your iPhone.
  anna808's Photo
Posted Mar 03 2014 04:58 AM

The tutorial you've mentioned to print iphone text messages looks promising. To be honest I prefer this screenshot method to print out my iPhone sms. I wish that in the next iOS update Apple add some feature in iTunes or iCloud to transfer iPhone text messages to a computer :rolleyes:
  nick.sharma's Photo
Posted Mar 04 2014 12:46 PM

Hi,
There is an another easy way to print your iPhone text messages but without sender, date and time information of the text message. While reading the SMS on your iPhone hit the edit button and copy the message content and send it to your email address.
  frwea's Photo
Posted Mar 19 2014 11:51 PM

To print out iPhone message on computer we should transfer messages to computer at first, and we need some app to help to get iPhone messages on computer, then we just need to print out messages on computer.
How to Backup iPhone Messages to Computer[
  Freadlly's Photo
Posted Mar 21 2014 01:20 AM

To print your text messages from iPhone, you must first export your mesages from iPhone to computer, connect your printer to computer and start to print!

You can try iStonsoft iPhone backup extractor program to extract messages from old iTunes backup.

Posted Image

Step 2: Choose files to recover
When it finish scan, it will show the scan result on the left pane in different categories including Camera Roll, Contacts, Notes and etc. Just click the category name to preview found files in the main window. Then choose these files you need to find them back.

Posted Image

iPhone 5 data recovery

How to restore lost text messages from iPhone]
  Bayza22's Photo
Posted Mar 21 2014 06:21 PM

You don’t need to worried about how to transfer data from iPhone to your Pc or do it inversely. You can choose iOS Data Transfer to help you transfer data including SMS, text messages, photos and so on.
  terry jones's Photo
Posted Mar 27 2014 03:45 AM

Now days more persons are beginning to know how significant the role yoga plays in the living the healthy and pain free life. The yoga has been practiced for many years to promote the both metal and physical wellness through the exercises, meditation and stretches.
stairmasterworkout
  terry jones's Photo

Venture funds firms receive a lot of inquiries through entrepreneurs looking for capital they have erected higher barriers to create it hard for entrepreneurs to make contact with them. However the nice thing in regards to a wall is that there are usually a means around this.
stonebridgecapital
  terry jones's Photo

These are not expensive and are affordable. Though some of these having large number of features cost a lot but there are many which are not at all expensive. In order to save money you could buy online bean bag too and in bulk.
clothesonlineshoppingdeals
 : Apr 03 2014 06:40 PM
iPhone SMS Text Messages on acompanhantes sp
  Poisonlala's Photo
Posted Apr 04 2014 01:31 AM

There is a simple way to help you put the phone's SMS content is transferred to a computer;windows system and mac systemsare very simple to achieve