ms outlook problem

think big think better's Photo
Posted Nov 08 2009 01:01 AM

hello sir

I use ms outlook 2003
my problem is when i send recive mail my outlook recive all mail. means today i recive 50 new mail & tomaro when i send recive i reive last day 50 mail& new mail every time i recive all mail

my account in a webmail, give ma solutions .
thanking you
anand luniya

Tags:
0 Subscribe

2 Replies

Paul Zirkle's Photo
Posted Nov 10 2009 11:05 AM

There is an option to "leave a copy of messages on the server"; I believe you may have this enabled and once you delete your local messages the server is giving you the same messages the next time you "send/receive".

I use Outlook 2007, so I can't give you exact steps, but here is how I would check that setting in my version (it may be similar for yours):

1) select Tools->Account Settings
You will see a list of email accounts that your Outlook connects to
2) select the email account you are having a problem with and click the "change.." or "edit settings" button
This will open a new dialog window.
3) In the new window click the "More Settings.." button and select the "Advanced" tab
4) There should be a "Leave a copy of messages on the server" check box, with two sub-options: "delete after XXX days" and "delete from server when I delete locally"

either UNCHECK the "leave a copy of messages.." option, or make sure that one or both of the sub-options are CHECKED
  dfirst24's Photo
Posted Dec 12 2012 03:06 AM

You may decide various ms outlook problems thanks to http://www.outlookrepairtoolbox.com

outlook repair pst is able to support for decoding of both early and modern Outlook message formats